Insulation is the second greatest improvement you can make to your homeInsulation keeps a thermal barrier between you and the elements. The greater the barrier the greater your savings and comfort. When done along with Air Sealing, Insulation will keep your home cool in the summer and warma in the winter.
- - Increase the energy efficiency of your home
- - Make your home more comfortable year round
- - Insulate your walls without requiring them to be torn down
- - Fill the smallest cracks and crevices snugly
- - Reduce air infiltration better than most other types of insulation
- - Sound Reduction
EPA recommends insulation levels of R49-R60 for homes in Colorado.
The Quick & Dirty:
- -Blowing the insulation should take less than 1.5 hours and the whole job can be completed in less than 4 hours based on a 1,000 sq. ft. attic at R-30
- A job for a brave weekend warrior. But make sure to Air Seal before installing more insulation to existing levels. This will help eliminate conditioned air escaping.